Friday, June 20, 2008

Nowadayz..

No idea what 2 write larh..okay...

12/6--thursday...pueyping push me... n i didnt realize ching wei's leg was at my leg back...then i step backward n step chingwei leg,got unbalance n fell..
.and my left hand broke...it was very very PAIN~ i sat on the floor for 2 minute n cant get up...chingwei pull my left hand n help me 2 get up...but my left hand is very very hand...and i was scared dat my LEFT hand will be cacat...cant do anything without my left hand lee...caus i'm left handed..=P... at nite...mum,dad & papa took me 2 the dunno where somewhere air itam there n see doctor..and my left hand wrap like a present..=.=...

14/6--went gurney watch kungfu panda...saw lynjen,zi qin,wei cheen & racheal... and yhee ming too...sick from dat day...

15/6--sleep da whole day...
16,17/6-- didnt go skul...stay in home n sleep..sleep eat sleep eat..miss skul..miss claz..miss friends...eat the stupid madicine n sleep ...

19/6--mum bought N73...itz mine...muhaha...n my nokia hp giv 2 dad... N73 or W910 u want??? if u choose N73...W910 is mine luuu..^^..=p...lalalalala~~~~~ Thxx mum !!! =)

No comments: