Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Con- Ti - Nue...

6/7
2day afternoon..
bro fetch me from aunty house..
and i was wondering dat if my lunch is KFC..
was a goood day for me...
bro straightly go buy KFC for me..that i didnt said anything
and starbucks drinks for me...
wow~~ he can read my mind !!~~ ...
thxx again ...bro

12/7
go kampar find sis with family..
after that...went autocity..
meet up chingwei..
watch the world live music party...
and wei hav the VIP ticket...
so we sat at
VIP place..thxx wee..
itz raining..but every1 still at there yelling..
some singer perform on dat day...
such as...
fish leong. yoga. john. boyu. henley. des tanshili.
gongkeyun.wenliming.leezhiqing.panjiali.man hand

dazaiba.fangdatong.wukequn.guangliang..
w
ow...diz is the 1st time dat i went for the concert..
and watch those celebrities through my real eyes!!

after finish...meet up racheal and esther..
we follow chingwei's car back...on the way back 2 home...
was soooo jam~~ reached home at 1:30am..
2day...thankss wee wee sooo much ~~



15/7
wooo~~2day saw 1st time LIVE kissing...
hahaha....=X
iong jiun , me and chingwei tied our hair in claz...
like siao za bo aneh..haha..


16/7
YOU !
throw used and dirty tissue on my face...
yucksxx !!

17/7
2day,chew mun's birthday...
and at claz...

iongjiun.me.cw.nireji. play true or dare...
and...haizh... give up
5:20PM... bee ai find me..
after school... heavy rain..
walk home.. and after that..
bro fetch me n her go guma's exhibition..
at hunza..



18/7
after anthony,went chicky pub..
me,jack,cw,ym,hh..
ate chicken set and
dabao spaghetti and chicken set
for the KH project costs RM110.20..
lynjen,agnes,suzes,yuezhen,esther them..
celebrate peipei's birthday at chicky pub too..
the stupid guy bad service! at there luan..

pangpui,jack and chewhong...
bought something in 7-eleven
for xiunee birthday present..
haha..disgusting..

KH period reach..
we ate in bilik masakan..
pp take hot spicy rice,
layhooi take roti,
yheeming take beehoon,
nireji take sushi,
i take chicken set,
some take cakes too...
i stole every food of my friends..
haha..
sooo delicious...
yumm yummm ~
XP


19/7
2day ST.JOHN campfire...
firstly.. we went fanghui house 1st..
after that..went gurney 4 lunch...
saw michella with
her bf..=.=
saw iong jiun bathing...
hahaha...heherrmm !
then went school...
they enroll.. 24 perform...

me.peipei.yeephei.weoijai.mingli.peiyi
perform "YONGQI"...
couple couple perform..
woeijai & peipei.
mii & mingli.
yeephei & peiyii.
me and mingli's microphone bo sound ehh...
cant work...so we didnt sing at all...hahah...
then me and chingwei at there hiao again...XD
deborah.chernmin.shihan.evon.mingli. sing "qinggewang"...after that...chernmin and deborah sing another song..."aibuwan" and "lianai-ing"...we giv our supporting to them and giv them a hug.. so HIGH !! wooo ~~









No comments: