Tuesday, February 10, 2009

9 // 2 // 09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to
MY DARLING ~

wooo hooo ~ =)
once a year your birthday has arrived.
still remember you gave me a bearbear last year.
for only my birthday present O.O!
and it costs Rm300++?
isn't it? i don't know?
haha.
it is really surprise for me ,
and i really like it .
and of course credits to other friends too =)
anyway, Thanks alot , darling.
i used to call you this name since Form1 right?
if not mistaken . haha .


*pals , don't take it the wrong way,
we just a very close friend
that's all , nothing between us .=)

well , there's something happened before right?
but i better not to post it over here ,
for my own safety ,
and her own private matters one wants to hide.
haha=P
anyhow ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling ;)
may your dream come true =)

*
sorry to her BaoBei for writting these =(



and happy birthday to my ex-senior, Caca Tan =)

No comments: