Friday, August 13, 2010

Ranger Life 2010

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie

Well well . its already the 8th month of the year 2o1o .
Anyone feel Glad or Misery over 2o1o? :)

First come up with 14th Campfire .
Banner and Supporting Items competition.
Fancy Dress Competition.
MBS Gathering.
St.Xavier Campfire and Gathering
Replica Competition
Miniature Competition
Modern Cooking Competition
Interview for Committees
Board Competition

Being a Chairlady of campfire , PS as in Bahagian , Person-in-Charge for Gatherings and Campfire ..



and now ,
Its time for FAREWELL .
Everyone is so anxious for the Postssss ..
conversely , i don't feel any of it .
Maybe it HASN'T .

Busy throughout the year ,
Never ask for a repay ,
Sacrifice on everything ,
To Do the Stuff you love.

BE PREPARED ALWAYS !

No comments: