Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For the day 20th of May

You're the one that I life for,
Your eyes , Your lips ,
your Gentle soul.
I've longed for someone just like you .
Who cares for me the way .

that you do ,
and you know .
That I am in love .

You've given me everything .
Your heart Your love
Your life.
Unselfishly,

And i know ,
Not enough.
You said to me.
" I LOVE YOU "

You're more than i could ask for.
The first time that i saw you ,
You're nothing but a girl .

But then ,
i realised that i must save you from what .
ever threat was craving for your soul.

And now i know,
i cannot life without you ,
and you're the reason why i still am alive.
and i'll watch you from now until eternity.

Please stay by my side forever.
That's all i can ask for.
You have no idea how much you truly mean to me.

I LOVE YOUSmiley

No comments: