Friday, January 9, 2009

The 1st week of Schooling day..

8th Jan , 2009
have not update my blog for a long time..
today , is my first day in C.S.Wong class..
the Mathematics Teacher who always meet an accident in a single year..
so , i sat with Agnes aka Tea Tea during the lesson..
it's quite an interesting lesson.. the C.S.Wong just non-stop talks..
and keep talking talking until the lesson ends..
and there, he taught finished the Form3 Mathematics Chapter1...
in a lesson..which only one and a half hours..
*i know , it's easy for u , SOMEBODY .. ;D
....and he distributed 3papers of chapter1
and it contains of 150++questions each paper...
A LOT OF homework to do so..
and after Mum picked me up at 5:30pm ,
she took me to the shop of mobile phone
to take my brand new phone... =P
and here ,
is my "brand" new phone - Nokia 5800 Xpress


and currently , i'll be its guardian ...
and STUPID sis gonna exchange phone with me after CNY..
and i use her W910 after that..
=.=


10th Jan , 2009
finally it reaches weekends..
Thanks to Daniel for the wake up message..
== or else i cant wake up ...
but today.
there was a meeting for the f3 f4 f5 guides..
and that's consider as Ranger meeting..
not Pandu anymore..gonna enroll soon..
so , f3 guides distributed into some groups..
such as Bahagian 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 & 6..
every bahagian has it own PL and PS
and i'm in bahagian5..
PL - Ai Sean
PS - Iris Chin
and we named our Bahagian as
' M . O . A . I '
okay. i know it sounds as Porridge..
but it spell as M - O - A - I..
and we made our bahagian a slogan --
"M O A I is the best
M O A I never rest"
la la la la la ...
AND !

why u picked me as form represent..?!!
gonna die for it..
every uniform day gonna busy like hell..
thanks to u all anyway... >.>
btw ,
every form3 GUIDES !
remember come to me when uniform day..
=.=..

No comments: