Thursday, January 29, 2009

HaPpy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to

TAN WEI ZHE koko

&

brother ETHAN TEOH YIK THEN


weizhe koko ,well today is you birthday , yeah, i wished you twice in a day dee
just said Goodbye to you few hours ago.. =)
may your dream come true and your love will last forever..
Jasmine Tea forever.. haha =D

brother Ethan,tomorrow 30th of January,
once a year your birthday have came,
pass two years, we celebrated with you before you went NY.
and last year , we celebrated with you through phone.
and this year? haven't reach yet ,
gonna surprise for you tho. =D
last october you came back along with PRESENTS.
you just like a Santa Claus. haha .
and Thanks for your Presents too..
when the first time you gonna fly to NY for study,
you sent me a message early in the morning
before you off to plane, i'm still in the dream yet,
and you asked me to take care of myself and mom n dad and so on.
and last year,
when you gonna fly back to NY that day,
i accompanied you and ShihJye cece to airport,
you gave me a hug, aren't you remember?
and that's the first hug from you in my entire life.(=
and from that day onwards,
i only realize that , you're a good brother.
i recall back those moment we passed together in the car.
you fetched me after tuition , you bought KFC for me
you taught me some maths formula..
Thanks for those thingy you did for me , BRO.
HaPpy Birthday &
Take GooD care in NewYork =)

No comments: