Sunday, January 4, 2009

My MaMa

I'M STILL YOUR LITTLE GIRL

I close my eyes , i can see you standing there
My clothes soaked and wet from the rain
Shivering, how I'd run to you
And you'll hold me so dear
Our love will always remain the same
I'll your little girl in the rain who twirls round and round
You always said that my make believes and melodies
Made the sweetest sound
Now when i sit and think of how we're in different worlds
The rain reminds me that you're in my heart
I picture you in paradise
Drawing all my grey clouds away
And I know for sure that I'll always be your little girl
Cause even time can't take that sway
In the hall sitting on the couch
You watched me do my shores
Now in couch's arms comfort me
Where I know I can always find company on rainy days
No one can ever take your place
The lines and wrinkles your body showed
Silver-black hair crowned your head
And the most beautiful part of you
Is that you never failed to involve
Peace from above.

I saw this in the Star ..
and i copied out here and share it with everybody..
hey Pal , Take care of your mum and
don't forget what she did for you ..


and ..i'm just finished copying my new timetable
hey guys , Look at my Timetable ...

so fast get to know the Timetable..
boring man ! and the books are heavy ..==




No comments: