Monday, May 26, 2008

bad mood ??

Mayb...2day really bad mood le...morning woke up... on9...deborah koko , pueyping , jacke on9 le... deborah said 美珍 is pretty.... pueyping say she can go gurney on 29th of May...n her hp jux left RM0.00 nia... jacke ..didnt reply me..dunno what she doing too...why? i dunno... no mood 2 ask her...no mood 2 care her...izit she told me dat..n my mood turn down?...i dunno le... haizhh...

after that... went school for patrol meeting...photostat 10set of the sketch for them..SIENzx~!!! i'm bored!! drilling,sketch... i'm take part of it... sing n dance? dunno le... not yet plan gok...then go chicky pub v wanlin n peiyi~ ate ice-cream....mood ...abit recover le... i love ice-cream soo much!~ haizh...
haihzhhhhh~~~ full-of-sadnees le..haizhh........ WHO CAN HELP ME??? 2mrrw training camp le.. 7:00am - 7:30pm...pre-camp... haizh.... tired... ur hp no money... i cant sms...cant call... cant do anything...jux like a maniac ppl sitting down there alone... drinking red wine...writting blog...listening "pretty boy"....thinking of u.... Suddenly addicted 2 diz songz.."pretty boy"... why le? bcorz of it sad song? dunno le? blurr now...u had crush on a person laz time rite? whose that? i wan 2 noe !! i'll find it out...although i hav DEAD !~

Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you

what 2 do le?? jux hav a sweet sleep...n PIA for tomorrow training camp ba... i'm now lack of money le~~ x$.$x... who can help me~~ <.<.... SAD ~~ what a sad day for me...

No comments: