Sunday, May 25, 2008

buh bye sis ~

yesterday...5:50am onli slept le... @.@...heard pueyping sleeping - sounds...ahahhahh..sorry for interrupt huh!!~ =P today morning...the annoying sounds woke me up --- the stupid cousin... after that... sis gonna back 2 kampar.. dad n mum accompany her..=.=.. left me n "her" in the bored house... so.we decided went gurney.. mum drops us there n they went 2 kampar seterusnya..=.=

In the gurney...i bought a Maxis Sim
Card. the cashier took my IC from me... OMGosh !! i didnt bring out my IC..(( itz normal 4 me )) i doesnt bring IC out even i'm gonna out-station.. aikz..mayb i'm still a child? hahaha...wont ever grow up CHILD~ hehe... afta that.. we bought the cinema ticket..2:30pm movie--My Wife Is A Gambling Maestro (C)...
director by WONG JING





Gerrard is a soft hearted, mellow young man that is often fooled and used by women who only want his money. One night, he saved a young and sexy Kung Fu master, Ying Ying and she helped Gerrard recoup many of his bad debts and kicked his lousy girlfriends away.

Surprisingly, Ying Ying is a maestro in gambling - mahjong, football betting and horse racing. However, Ying Ying suffered from amnesia, and could not remember who she was. Nevertheless, Gerrard plucked up courage to ask her to marry him and she agreed.

On the night before their wedding, Ying Ying disappeared! Later, Gerrard finally found her and she is contending in the Asian God of Gamblers Competition and also had a fiancé named Henry. What was Gerrard to do?


Phiew~~ watched movie 2dayz continously... haizhh~~afta dat..pueyping reload le... she told me dat she KIAM KIAM accident... hahah~~unbeliveable rite? i dunno loo... go ask her ba..xP.. hmm...afta that..i bought a keychain~ a CUTE keychain.. it attracted me~actually..itz a couple keychain...but ...i bought it 4 what? ofcors for fun la... hehe... izzit wonder what i gonna giv it to? Stop wonder ba... i won't giv it 2 any1..ecpect u come over me n get it from me.. hehehe...

so..walk back home n on9...hehe...till now loo... miss sis...miss bro... miss dad...miss mum... miss K2K...miss friends...miss teachers... aikz~ i'm betta keep going write my sketch 1st le... abo 2mlw still hv Patrol Meeting..~ depressed~

No comments: