Monday, May 26, 2008

i'm sorry...

2day i've been curse ! what the ..... i shouldn't ask u dat question... make u mad and make me down...
n i shouldn't tell another u...i'm bo mood nex time..." DONT MAKE ME MOODY".... what the friend is diz!i know... inside ur heart...i'm jux a little little...tiny tiny friend.. or.. mayb jux a...slave place...jux like a king n his slave...another u .... i'm sorry 2 ask u that... u really wont tell any1 about dat? i'm sorry cant tell u where i heard from... becorz datz a secret ... really! i cant say too obvious.. dont mention about it again? r u tot i really will do dat? i wanna tell u is.... i'm sorry.. i cant do that... i think u know who am i...hows a person i look like... i wont jux let it be... mayb diz blog will make u more mad or angry...or mayb u'll more hate me...or mayb our relationship will get more far... or...... i dunno...u make me cried the 2nd time...mayb i find it start it from my own? it realy make me sick..i jux really wanna say dat ...:: I'M SORRY !........................................ hope u can forgive me...

No comments: