Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blogspot

hahah.... izzit very pleasantly surprised i'm using blogspot le? It's been quite some times i haven't blog, ever since my blog in msn =.=...well, why i create this blog now? but not before or after?
Lots of reasons...
atcually...i am a very lazy person who writ
es the tribe dose...itz no time 2 let me sitting down infront of computer n write my own blog... hehe. =)oh ya! my english is BAD..please give one's comments...

hmmm... 2day morning..i woke up on 9:00am ++.. planin my sketch...then...afternoon..went 2 skul becorz hv the Patrol Meeting at A6 ((k2m))...2day mornin.form1 & form3 guides enroll too...i sweep K2K's ((my claz)) clazroom floor...wow...itz freaking DIRTY !! i jux realise that...KEBERSIHAN TERBURUK is really deserve for K2K~ sigh.. i ate TOM YAN CHIN TAN MEE about 3-4pm...opposite my school~ wow~ it is delicious!! wow~ cant imagine that when u ate the 1st mouth~ Whoa~~ okay...about 5:00pm++...datz the time dat Patrol Meeting gonna end.. germaine n I were vain...we climb 2 the slide that near to the kindergarden..we play it like a small little child. haizhh... after that... Sista come and fetch me on 5:30pm..

Went home and took a bath...later on.. going queensbay with mum n sis...hehee...((girls in the family)) shopping without HER~ hehe...then...mum n sis bought the ticket for the movie-- Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull ..but the time 8:50pm is jux left the 1st n the 2nd row...it is too near 2 the screen.then..we could onli bought 8:50pm ticket which cinema num2...showing--The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian so...we decided 2 went for a walk 1st luu.... i saw a watch in esprit !! I WANT IT !! I DREAM ON IT !! itz onli costs RM99 !! itz very nice!! urrhh... but mum dun wanna buy 4 me ...=.=... suan le ba~~!! haizh...dissapointed..=,(


After that... we went Kenny Rogers n eat....then went in the cinema n enjoy the movie...
the movie is something talk about ::

A year after their first adventure in Narnia, the Pevensie siblings (Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy) are pulled back in by Susan's magic horn. They find that hundreds of years have passed and Narnia is now ruled by the bloodthirsty General Miraz, uncle to the true heir, Prince Caspian, who is now in exile. The children must find Caspian and help him get rid of Miraz. The General Miraz doesn't refused Peter to fight against him.....
something like dat larh...hehe ...enjoy urself ba..itz quite nice movie...



oh!! oh!! after watched the movie..i onli realise that... diz is the 1st time i watch movie in queensbay mall...althought i went here 4 couple time...but didnt get in b4...diz is come pics that i "stole" from there...so.. itz nice rite? hehe





hmm.... i still wondering...izzit my instinct tell me the truth? i really smell love on that! datz truth... everybody does.. i think... izzit the truth? Your every things will have her name... itz really make ppl unbeliveable...it makes me depressed too..=(

No comments: